While next to dogs and dog bones
Ready for another giveaway, folks?
I’ve been putting loose animal teeth in this giant jar for several years now. It’s finally full so I thought it would be fun to have a contest and see who can come the closest to guessing the exact number of teeth in the jar. Yeah, I dumped them all out and counted every. single. one. Any idea how much I love you guys?
The jar is approximately 12 1/2 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide. It weighs around five pounds.
There are teeth from a massive variety of animals. Everything from outrageously small mouse teeth to huge kudu antelope teeth.
The individual that comes the closest to guessing the exact number of teeth will receive their very own jar of animal teeth! There are over 200 teeth in this jar from coyote, fox, raccoon, opossum, muskrat, beaver, deer, mink and so on. I’ll toss in some extra little treasures with the jar too!
HOW TO ENTER!
• Be following me.
• Reblog or comment on this post with your guess of how many teeth are in the jar. You can also message me your guess if you’d like.
• Guess as many times as you want.
• Have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win!
• I’ll pay for shipping so no worries there.
• USA residents ONLY! Sorry but I can’t ship animal parts internationally.
• You must be 18 or older to enter as per Tumblr’s giveaway policies. If you aren’t 18 then get your parent’s permission or have them act on your behalf to receive the prize.
• This giveaway is not in any way affiliated with Tumblr (another thing Tumblr’s giveaway policy requires me to say).
I’ll contact the winner on NOVEMBER 20th! If more than one person happens to guess the exact number then they’ll both get a jar of teeth. :)
Thank you all and good luck!
Belated weekend reblog!
Leon Theremin playing his own instrument.